Friday 27 December 2013

Comps (Competitions) On MSP

Wow these comps are getting greater and also look greater as you can see below all this text. It looks so fun that I wanna part with them!!!! :D
You could see for yourself.
Look.




















Awh that's so nice of you MSP. Look it says Happy 2014. Christmas is gone but who cares?
Guys, Merry christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
We really gotta party these prizes are awshome. Seriously, look for yourself !









VIP?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I SERIOUSLY WANT VIP! Don't you? I bet you do yeahh!!!
It isn't for long but atleast you get it. It's a prize. Sometimes prizes don't last for long durrr! XD
If you're submitting your movie, look, artbook or your room to the comp then Happy 2014 and I hope you win. If I ever win the comp then it actually will be a HAPPY 2014 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment